FASP, incorporated in 2004, is the first professional collection agency in Russia. FASP is an abbreviation which stands for Finansovoye Agentstvo po Sboru Platezhey (Financial Debt Collection Agency). Launched by experienced and enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the sphere of banking, finance and security, FASP is the foundation for a whole collection industry in Russia.
- 17 years of successful work for collection of overdue debts
- No.6 in the State Register of Collection Agencies of the Federal Bailiffs Service
- Total number of debtors in progress – over 5 million people
- Total amount of the processed debts – 490 bln rubles
- Total amount of the collected debts – 10,5 bln rubles
- Founder and member of the National Association of Professional Collection Agencies
- Included in the Register of data controllers
- More than 100 corporate partners
Being pioneers of the industry FASP and its founders enjoy a strong reputation of trustworthy, honest, highly-skilled partners. If you need assistance in managing delinquent payments of your customers, do not hesitate to contact FASP to get such help in a fast and professional way.
Since 2021 FASP supports the Charity Foundation "Together We Can", more details.